WHAT IS TEA TREE & OIL?
Tea tree from myrtle family is a tall shrub tree with a bushy crown and whitish. Tea tree leaves are linear in shape, smooth and soft. Tea tree is famous with their rich and beneficial oil sources. It is endemic in Australia region and mostly grows along the streams and marshland. Tea tree oil is extracted from the plants core components and used as a traditional medicinal treatment since ancient times in Australia. It is used for a long time as a topical antibacterial, skin ailments, treatment of acne, against fungal infections and more..
Tea tree and tea plant are completely different thing, so please do not confuse them. Tea tree oil contains a number of compounds which are especially beneficial for your skin and body. It increase the activity of white blood cells, disinfect of all bacteria in hand and body, boost the process of wound healing. We can enlarge the list easily, but we strongly advice you to discover the magical byproduct treatment of tree oil by yourself.
BENEFIT OF Redlavi-Tea Tree Soap;
- It is applied to the skin for infections such as acne, fungal infections of the nail, lice, scabies, athlete’s foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm.
- It is also used as a local antiseptic for cuts and abrasions, for burns, insect bites and stings, boils, recurrent herpes labialis.
- It is a perfect proven body disinfectant
- Boost the process of wound healing
- It is a powerful treatment for acne.
- It reduce the symptom of allergic reaction of skin,,
- It is effective for nerve-wracking dandruff and will help you to reduce it,
- Unfortunately, there is no known cure for psoriasis. But, our soap will help you to ease the symptom of psoriasis..